IEEE Conference #53116
June, 29th - 30th 2021
Institut Teknologi Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia
The 2021 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science Technology (ICAICST) organized by Institut Teknologi Tangerang Selatan, invites academicians, students, practitioners, researchers, and who are keen on engineering and science to contribute original research papers (both empirical and conceptual) and case studies on any of the following areas. The “International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science Technology” (ICAICST) is being organized by Institut Teknologi Tangerang Selatan at Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia on dated 29th – 30th June 2021.
The purpose of this seminar is to provide a platform for academics, practitioners, researchers, and governments to identify and explore the issues, opportunities, and solutions that promote information technology and intelligent system convergences, developments and find new business, technology, and societal value from the information technology and intelligent systems.
We invite submissions in all areas of information technology and intelligent systems research. In particular, we encourage submissions related to the seminar theme : Innovate, Comunicate, and Navigate Digital Trends. We, in the name of the committe, hope you enjoy this seminar and have a great day in Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia.
All accepted papers must be presented orally (offline) or online in the Conference in order to be published in the proceeding, unless their paper will not be published in the proceeding.
As you know, due to the COVID-19 situation, the 2021 ICAICST is using a virtual conference, which will be held via the Zoom/Google Meet event platform. To prepare for the virtual conference, we ask you to submit a pre-recorded presentation (voice-over PowerPoint) in advance.
Each paper will be given 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes for Q&A). At least one author must join the live virtual session to answer questions. Please carefully review the following guidelines and specifications before recording your presentation.
The deadline for all video submissions is 25 June 2021!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECORDING PRESENTATION
The recording should contain a prominent view of the presentation slides along with audio of the presenter. The recording may also contain a small headshot of the presenter. Many presentation software allows recording audio and video directly in the application and can export appropriate video files.
The presentation recording should:
1. Be 10-minute in length
2. Set for HD format (1280 x 720 or other “720p” setting)
3. Use simple (Arial, Calibri) and large (30+) fonts
4. Avoid using hi-res images
5. Have NO embedded videos
6. Saved as MPEG-4 (.mp4) file using the session ID and last name as the file name. For example “1A_Danny”
For more information on how to pre-record your presentation, please look at this below.
Follow these instructions to add audio (and optionally video) to your slides.
Follow these instructions to generate a MPEG-4 (.mp4) file from your slides and audio/video.
Alternatively, you can follow this video tutorial which goes through both of these steps. Also, see this video tutorial if you like.
Record your screen (and microphone) while giving the presentation. There are effective and free options to do this on Linux, macOS, and Windows. As a last resort, and only if you are comfortable directly editing video, you can export your slides as images, record an audio track, and combine the two using software like kdenlive, iMovie, or others. Please be sure to review your recorded presentation prior to submission. Once you are happy with the final product, then please upload it to Google Drive.
The deadline to submit your recording presentation is 25 June 2021
The new IEEE Xplore® Requirements for PDF will be enforced as of 2005. All conference articles submitted to IEEE sponsored conferences must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format.
IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing you to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Advantages to authors:
1. It provides a means for you to convert your files to PDF, without requiring you to have access to a conversion program.
2. This conversion is provided in an IEEE Xplore compatible format, without you having to worry about conversion settings.
3. The system emails the converted file back to you, so you can make sure that your contribution is IEEE Xplore compatible and that no unintended corruption occurred.
4. It ensures that your paper views and prints as well as possible in IEEE Xplore.
5. By minimizing the risk of post-processing problems, it reduces the amount of time it will take for your paper to appear on IEEE Xplore.
6. It greatly simplifies the task of conforming to IEEE submission requirements.
Steps for creating your Xplore compliant PDF file:
1. Create your manuscript
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
3. Create PDF eXpress account
4. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
5. Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
6. IMPORTANT: After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, return to the website below to submit your final, Xplore-compatible PDF(s) on the IEEE 2021 ICAICST Submission site at https://edas.info/
Using PDF eXpress:
1. Click link or PDF eXpress logo (at top of page) to go to the PDF eXpress web site.
2. Once at the PDF eXpress web site, create a new account by clicking on “New Users – Click Here” link.
3. Enter 53116X for the Conference ID
4. Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
5. Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking. You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, if you find mistakes in your manuscript, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
6. Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Type: Full Paper
|Media Type||Requested Part||Number ISBN|
All papers received will go through a DOUBLE-BLIND REVIEW process, by 3 reviewers.
All accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
Paper Submission : May, 8th 2021
Acceptance Notification : May, 18th 2021
Registration : May, 30th 2021
Final Manuscript Deadline : May, 30th 2021
Paper Submission : June, 1st 2021
Acceptance Notification : June, 17th 2021
Registration : June, 24th 2021
Camera Ready : June, 24th 2021
Conferences Dates : June 29th –30th 2021
Online registration along with the receipt of transferred fee, as an attachment Registration will be confirmed only when the registration fee (non-refundable) has been paid.
For local participants can pay via bank transfer, information below.
No Rekening. 164-05-0677788-9 (YAYASAN PENDIDIKAN TANGGERANG SELATAN)
Online Registration via EDAS
Registration MUST be done after your paper is accepted and before uploaded the final manuscript (camera ready). Here are the registration fee
|International Participants||Domestic Participants|
|Participant Category||Eearly Bird||Reguler||Eearly Bird||Reguler|
|Student (IEEE Member)||200||225||Rp. 2.000.000||Rp. 2.250.000|
|Student (Regular/ Non IEEE Member)||225||250||Rp. 2.250.000||Rp. 2.500.000|
|Professional (IEEE Member)||250||275||Rp. 2.500.000||Rp. 2.750.000|
|Professional (Regular/Non IEEE Member)||275||300||Rp. 2.750.000||Rp. 3.000.000|
|Extra Paper (2nd, 3rd paper,etc)||125||150||Rp. 1.250.000||Rp. 1.500.000|
|Attendee (Without Paper)||50||70||Rp. 500.000||Rp. 700.000|
* Three foreign IEEE student travel grants are provided (term and condition applied). Please send your ID card when registration.
All refund/cancellation requests must be provided via email to email@example.com (Subject: Cancellation ICAICST 2021) and received by 31 May 2021.
No refunds will be provided after this date. There will be an IDR 800,000 administrative fee deducted from each refund. Please note that author and/or additional paper registrations are non-refundable.
In accordance with the Regulation of Minister of Law and Human Right of the Republic of Indonesia Number 26, 2013, citizen from 61 countries and 1 region are eligible for obtaining Visa on Arrival (VOA). This visa can be obtained directly when you are landed at the certain airports and seaport in Indonesia regardless of the purpose of your visits (Business, Tourist, Social). The Visa on Arrival is not a work visa nor a visitation visa. Therefore, it can not be converted to obtain other immigration permits. The maximum stays permitted for the visa on arrival is 30 days. If you plan to stay longer than 30 days, you need to mention your intention to stay longer. Visa on Arrival can be extended for another 30 days.
The general requirements for Visa On Arrival are:
Expiration date of the applicant’s passport must be at least 6 (six) months at the date of entry. At least one blank visa page Round-trip airplane ticket Visa on Arrival fee (refer below)
The fees for Visa On Arrival are:
– Visa for stay up to 7 (seven) days in several Special Economic Zones (SEZ)= US$ 15,-
– Visa for stay up to 30 (thirty) days = US$ 35,-
– Extension of stay for up to 30 (thirty) days = US$ 35,-
Onno W.Purbo, Ph. D
Yans Safarid Huda, S.Kom, M.Kom
Hanafi, S.Kom, M.Eng, PhD (General Chair)
Agung Budi Prasetio, S.T, M.Eng (Co-Chair)
Fahmi Rusdi Al-Islami, S.T., M.Kom. (Secretary)
Yok Christiyono, S.Kom., M.T.I. (Treasurer)
Tutik Lestari, S.Si., M.Kom (Publication and TPC Chair)
Andi Priambodo, S.Kom., M.T.I.(Registration Chair)
Royan Habibie Sukarna, S.Kom., M.Kom. (Technical support)
Our website link.
Ready to start your next project with us? That’s great! Give us a call or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Komplek Komersial BSD, Jl. Raya Serpong Jl. Komp. Bsd No.Kav. 9, Lengkong Karya, Kec. Serpong Utara, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15117
+62 812 2740 3454